Scrambled Eggs with Chili
A few days ago, my relatives came to my house and brought so many peppers. They were all peppers grown by their own family. They were very fresh, and they were definitely pure green and pollution-free peppers.
No, peppers have become the staple food of my family these days, and I eat peppers every day.
I made three dishes, each with its own characteristics, which one would you like?
Scrambled Eggs with Chili
chili, egg, salt, salad oil.
The practice of chili scrambled eggs:
- Wash the peppers and remove the stalks, shred them, beat the eggs and set aside.
- Add a little salad oil to the pot, put the beaten egg liquid into the pot, stir fry, and serve after forming.
- Add a small amount of oil to the pot, pour the chili and stir fry, add salt, and stir-fry evenly. After the chili is discolored, add the fried eggs, stir-fry a few times, and take out the pot.
This one is very suitable for children who can’t eat chili. They can eat eggs. The eggs are a little spicy. I put five eggs and fried them. They all ate them all, leaving only one plate of chili.
Fried eggs with chili
chili egg salt salad oil
- Wash the peppers and cut into shreds, beat the eggs and set aside.Add salad oil to the pot, pour in chili, stir fry, add salt and stir fry evenly, after two minutes, pour in the beaten egg liquid and change it to medium-to-low heat.
- Flip slowly with a spatula, and fry until the eggs and peppers are formed.
- Pay attention to the heat when frying, don’t fry it.
chili egg pancake
chili egg salt salad oil
Shred the pepper and then dice. After the egg is beaten, add salt and diced pepper and mix well.
Take a frying pan, put a small amount of salad oil, pour in the chili egg paste after the oil is slightly hot, switch to a low heat, do not turn it, wait until the layer of egg liquid solidifies and fry it.
Stir-fried Shrimp with Tomato and Egg
Today’s plate of tomato scrambled eggs is called an upgraded version because of the addition of shrimp. I happened to see this practice in two restaurants, so I learned to share it with everyone.
I remember that when I was a child, tomatoes were always sweet and sour, but most of the tomatoes I buy today have very weak taste. Therefore, I add a tablespoon of ketchup and a little sugar when sautéing the tomatoes in order to increase the rich taste of the tomatoes.
For the shrimps used in this dish, I chose seasonal fresh large river prawns. It takes a little trouble to peel. If you are in a hurry, you can use prawns, prawns, etc., or you can use shrimps directly. The sizing procedure is the same. To serve, first use a little salt to make it slightly sticky, add a little pepper, and a little dried cornstarch, then keep it in the refrigerator for more than 10 minutes to make the shrimp more smooth and tender.
Stir-fried Shrimp with Tomato and Egg
half a catty of fresh big river prawns (can be replaced by other shrimps) 1 tomato, 2 eggs.
salt, pepper, ketchup, dried cornstarch, a little sugar
Put the fresh river prawns in the freezer for 10 minutes and then take them out (for better peeling of the shrimps), peel off the head shells, leave the shrimps to wash and squeeze dry water, add a little salt to first catch the shrimps a bit sticky, add a little bit Grab the pepper and a little dried cornstarch and put it in the refrigerator for more than 10 minutes (you can omit this step if you are short of time); insert the tomatoes on the chopsticks and roast them with fire until the skin is cracked and peeled;
Cut the tomatoes into small pieces and break the eggs into egg liquid; heat a pan with a tablespoon of oil to heat and pour in the egg liquid. When it is about to solidify, use a spatula to break up the agglomerates and set aside; heat the pan again Pour 1 tablespoon of oil into the prawns and fry until 8 minutes are cooked and served;
Put a little bit of oil in the pot again to heat up, add tomatoes, a tablespoon of tomato paste, and a little bit of sugar and continue to fry until the tomatoes become soft and sandy, then add the scrambled eggs and shrimp to continue to fry, mix in Just a little salt and chicken powder.
There are many ways to peel tomatoes, two of which are recommended: 1 is to blanch it in a boiling water pot and then rinsed in cold water for peeling; 2 is to insert chopsticks and roast until the skin cracks and rinse with cold water for peeling, two The method can be selected according to personal preference;
Put the fresh shrimp in the freezer for 10 minutes to be better peeled; after the paste is put into the refrigerator, it is to make the shrimps rise and taste more tender, but if the time is tight, you can omit this step;
Add tomato sauce and less than 1 gram of sugar when you start to fry until it is sandy. Finally, add egg and shrimp if the soup is too dry, you can add a tablespoon of water to make the whole dish slightly Soup.
Because you need to use oil every time to scramble eggs and prawns, the amount must not be too much, just 1 tablespoon each time.
Black Pepper Leek Egg Pancake
This leek pie is filled with black peppercorns and crispy and has a black pepper fragrance. When I first made this leek pancake, I used the method of mullet pancakes. A problem was discovered during the pancake process. Only a large amount of oil can be used to fry the crispy pancakes, and the texture of the mullet sandwiches inside is not very good.
One time I changed my practice, sticking the leeks with egg liquid and then turning it over and frying them. A thin layer of cake with egg liquid is very crispy. The son said it was delicious while eating.
There are several turning processes in the pancake process. When entering the pan, the side with the leek noodles should face up. Fry the bottom until slightly yellow and then turn over. Fry the leek noodles for one minute. This minute is for the leek noodles. When the dough is heated, turn it over and immediately add the egg liquid evenly. After the poured egg liquid is heated, it will help a part of it to solidify, and then fry it over a low fire until the egg liquid is completely solidified.
Nutritious breakfast – black pepper chive omelet
Main ingredients; all-purpose flour 200g leek 100g
Accessories; 40ml olive oil, 5g salt, 5g black pepper, appropriate amount, 2 eggs
How to make black pepper chive omelette
1.Add 1 gram of salt to the flour, mix well, wash the leeks
2.Add 50 grams of boiling water to the flour and mix quickly, then add 50 grams of water to knead into a smooth dough, cover it and let it stand for 30 minutes
3.Beat the eggs evenly, prepare black peppercorns.
4.When the dough wakes up, chop the leeks and add 20ml olive oil and 4g salt, mix well
5.Knead the awake dough again and divide it into 3 portions. Roll each portion into a thin round crust. Brush with egg wash and then grind with black pepper.
6.Spread the leeks evenly
7.Heat the pan and add warm oil to the cake
8.Fry until the bottom is slightly yellow, turn over and fry for one minute
9.Turn over and pour the egg liquid and turn to a low heat to wait for the egg liquid to solidify
10.Turn it over and fry the egg for a nice flavor
Very crispy. A nutritious breakfast, even more delicious than melaleuca.
- This amount can make 3 cakes of this size, and the pancake process should be controlled by the heat.
- The leeks must be added with oil and salt when making the cake, otherwise water will come out
Mashed potatoes with minced onions and eggs
Ingredients: 250 grams of potatoes, 4 eggs, 1 onion, 3 tablespoons of vinegar, 2 tablespoons of sesame oil, 2 tablespoons of sugar, 1 tablespoon of mustard paste, half tablespoon of refined salt, and half tablespoon of minced pepper.
How to mix eggs with mashed potatoes
- Put the potatoes in the pot and boil them over the built-in fire, take them out, peel off the skins of the potatoes, and then mash the potatoes into a puree.
- Wash the onion and chop it into fine pieces. Put the eggs in the pot and cook them, remove the shells after cooling, separate the egg whites from the egg yolks, cut the egg whites into thin slices, and set aside the egg yolks.
- Pour out the water in the pot, add the mashed potatoes, add onion and egg yolk (stir down), add a little water and bring to a boil for a while, add vinegar, mustard paste, minced pepper and sesame oil, stir well, and serve in In a clean dish, add protein flakes and eat.
Cheese, Ham, Luncheon meat and Egg Finger Cakes
1 raw egg
Luncheon meat, 60 g
1 hand cake
1 sliced ham
1 sliced cheese
- Roll out the pie with hands and cut 60 grams of luncheon meat into 4 strips and arrange them into squares.
- Add 1 raw egg in the middle and get some pepper powder.
- Cover with sliced ham
- Cover with cheese slices
- Fold on all sides to form a square
- Fry on both sides of low heat until golden brown.
- Proceed and take pictures.
- Dip with tomato sauce is more delicious.
Egg toast slices
How to make a nutritious and healthy breakfast for children is the responsibility of each of our mothers. But if we quickly make a simple and nutritious breakfast for our children, it is something that every mother of us should think about. Come on, use the ready-made toast slices.
Toast 2 slices
sliced ham 2 slices
lettuce 1 slice
Amount of salt 1 tsp
cucumber 2 tablets
There are 5 steps in Cooking
- Add some salt to the egg, fry it into the egg skin, then cut into the shape you need
- Take a piece of toast and put on lettuce leaves
- Then put the egg slices, 2 slices of ham slices, 2 slices of cucumber, squeeze an appropriate amount of salad dressing, and cover the other slice of toast
- Use tools to press the toast into a toast box shape
- Finally, cut it diagonally